Installer for Windows XP Media Center
People still ask the Media Center, try removing the SP2 and I found that to run it should do too and it is true when I say that too many keys in the registry of windows, I try but it did not work, so googling I found the windows XP media center, order. NET framework 1.1, perhaps installing it to work, because you depend on it working in vista, as always I believe that this program is too cumbersome and resource intensive to do what makes the VLC and Windows Media Player, which in my humble opinion is more than enough.
Prerequisites (For Windows XP Pro, Home, Tablet PC with SP2 or SP3 and Windows Server 2003):
(user with administration rights Who Can install Windows Media Center).
1. Windows Media Player (WMP) version 10 or 11 -> Required.
2. . Net Framework 1.1 with SP1 (or maybe higher) -> Required. (Note: MCE add ons (Alarm Clock and Playlist Editor) need. Net Framework 2.0 (or higher) to work. It's recommended to install it too).
3. Optional: Supported DVD/MPEG-2 Decoder for MCE (With DVD-Rom/Writer) and Some 3rd party codecs -> Optional But recommended
- Download Windows Media Center Installer for XP Pro, Home, Tablet PC, 2003, All Editions (Instant Installer, uninstall):
File Name: Windows Media Center for XP Pro, Home, and 2003 Installer.zip
MD5: e73e0033c29bddfa37cd033bf8f7502d
Size: 52.62 Mb Download
Here I give you the source:
Source
0 comments:
Post a Comment