Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do Girdles Make Your Boobs Bigger

Cattleyas and other genres ..

This article is the continuation of article I posted a while ago, here is a link:
http://naturalezzaaorchiid.blogspot.com/2009/06/induccion-de-brotes.html

And Photos for that method can see the bottom of this page
http://orquidarioterradaluz.blogspot.com/2009/02/inducao-de-brotacao.html

I have acquaintances who have done with other species, such as Oncidium and Miltonia and worked very well, I think because the "effect" on the ground is the same ... STRESS!


To hurt the rhizome is cut off passage of nutrients, then the plant will wake up those buds that were dormant in the oldest part of the plant, with the stress of the cut in the rootstock (you can also make a V-cut or cut the rhizome halfway, but is complicated to cauterize the wound) . At least what I find is that these outbreaks are an attempt to plant not to die as pseudobulbs usually has little or no back roots, and therefore can not absorb the nutrients you need, then give those Orchid outbreaks, new roots will ensure proper absorption of nutrients. Add 1

method to induce Asleep buds:

* To awaken dormant buds can do the following: With a toothbrush should be "massaging" the dormant buds for a moment and then apply a paste made with cinnamon and mineral oil is placed on the yolk and let it there ... it may be repeated 2 to 3 times a week to see the buds begin to swell. You can replace the cinnamon paste enrraizar hormone.

I hope will be useful, for anything you can write to:

elchicodelasorquideas@live.com

A hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment