This is my truth about making money online. First of all I want to clarify I am not rich, nor do I receive a weight online, work no internet but internet works for me many times. What I can say is that I have some experience in Internet and I manage two blogs, this loshermanoscarlos.tk and paraquefuturoeducamos.tk which both have done a little place on the web.
declare that I have always been attracted to the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking money online, no need to list the advantages earn money this way and sure you know why you're reading this article, but so far I have not accomplished anything, but if I am informed and have tried many things
In internet is full of sites and people who promise gold and the Moor and overnight, some are a little more cautious with what they promise but you always ensure success.
Along with the number of places and people you can sum the number of methods by which they promise that this can be achieved ranging from: answering questionnaires, promote sites, various google services, AFFILIATES marketing, selling products or services, read advertising etc etc the list goes on and long.
In all these ways I have classified into two:
ways to earn money
The shape of the cents, that are those that are achieved by low-cents worth and often difficult to collect because they make you wait a certain amount to do together. Among these is for example the surveys and reading third-party advertising.
The classic form, from before there was internet people made money by trading, ie trading goods and / or services or producing the same and continues to do so far. This the way to make money in life, "off", but This is also how money in the "connected."
People who surf the Internet continues to be people, organizations are still organizations, for more radical change that produced the web, people at first creep behavior of his former life and whether life "off" earned trading and producing, in life, "connected" you have to win that way. This does not mean that this will gradually be changed and then the methods of the pennies to become real sources of wealth. Then moving
how to generate real wealth Internet can only be achieved by the sale.
Of all the options available in the network are only two in line with the proposal and are the direct sale of its products and services or the sale of foreign products (affiliate marketing)
- Direct selling: it is a real and which is to create a product and / or service and seek to commercialize the Internet, which requires a lot of work creating pages, promoting the product etc etc, so it does not happen overnight the
- Affiliate marketing it is a way that saves you the need to create a product because what is sold third-party products. From my point of view this is the real way to win money online and has much analogy with the disconnected world. " Look at what a supermarket, produces nothing but product is supplied by third parties and is responsible for selling them so you get an income which is deducted what belongs to the producer. Affiliate marketing is like other products sold but charged a hefty commission.
Other truths to keep in mind:
- There is no magical way, quickly and effortlessly.
- required some money but time and work especially
- has the advantage that the money has to be invested is minimal
- must not forget that anyone is offering you make money online are looking the same as you: make money online.
- Your success depends largely on how many people you are with your product, so you should choose products with unexploited market niche and exploit all forms of advertising ie: videos, google adwords, newsletters etc. Find out more about this go to a page mercadeoglobal I recommend because it offers lots of free information but then you sell some products if you want more information.
I'm at the stage of waiting for the results effort.
0 comments:
Post a Comment